Creativity is the prescription for the relief of the stress of everyday life.

Jul 18, 2012

Sesame Street Tags

I saw this Cookie Monster card idea on Pinterest and knew I had to do it. Since I am in the mood to make tags, I decided to do both Cookie Monster and Elmo child gift tags. Used a 2 1/4" Scalloped Circle punch for outer layers, 1 3/4" circle punch for the inside and mouths(which were cut in half our quarter depending which character they were). The eyes are .75 and .50inch circles which I cut on the Silhouette. Elmo's nose is a large teardrop shape cut from the Silhouette.  Inside I stamped "To and From". I punched and cut all of the pieces to make 12 of each, then constructed them in about 2 hours time. They just make me smile and I am sure will bring a smile to the children who get them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment